Privacy Statement swopplys is committed to the privacy of its membership and site visitors. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices under Human Rights Act 1998. swopplysuses customer contact information to provide services and news about our company and deliver promotional material from our partners. Members may opt-in or opt-out of receiving these communications at any time. What Personal Information Does swopplysCollect? The type of personal information we collect may include:
- Date of Birth
- Transaction Details (e.g. Credit Card Information) associated with your purchases from us
- Any additional information provided by you to our business
- Information you provide to us, through customer surveys
- Information about services that you may be interested in
- You request information from or have dealings directly (including purchases) with us
- Participate in a competition or promotion conducted by us, or one of our promotional partners
- Participate in a survey
- Access or request information from our website.
How and When Your Information is Used swopplys use information in different ways, depending on the type of information.
- User-supplied information: This information is used for purposes such as personalization and verification.
- Web server logs: This information helps us identify which areas of our website are of interest to our visitors.
swopplys also collects the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of its visitors for system administration. Your Rights of Access and Correction You may request access to your personal information by writing to “The Privacy Manager” at the address below. You do not have to provide a reason for requesting access. The right of access is subject to certain exceptions allowed by law. If you believe the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate, you may request an amendment. Any questions about this policy, or any complaint regarding the treatment of your privacy by swopplys, should be made in writing to the address below or emailed to [email protected] The Privacy Manager: swopplys. USA Tel: (480) 442 – 4763 Email: [email protected] How We Protect Your Information The privacy and protection of your personal information are vitally important to us. swopplys does not make personal information available to any third parties without your permission. Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective partners regarding your swopplys usage are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, swopplys cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Other In this policy “personal information” has the same meaning as defined in the Privacy Act. We may change this policy from time to time, including where required from legislative changes. Sites Covered by This Statement This Privacy Statement applies to websites operated by or on behalf of swopplys. This website may contain links to non-swopplys websites. swopplys is not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites. We recommend that you review at all times the policies of those websites visited